There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Former Joe Arpaio underling testifies against him in Phoenix court
- ASU’s Michael Crow earns $1.5M, tops among public college presidents
- Rural Arizona highways have one of nation’s highest fatality rates
- Mormon church announces closure of Mesa Temple for renovation
- Arizona to receive funding from HUD for home hazard protection