There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey wants funding for nearly 100 new state jobs
- Ex-Phoenix sheriff wants his campaign talk banned at trial
- Northern Arizona schools, Bearizona on lockdown after suspect shoots at deputies
- Violent, property crime up, burglaries fall in 2016 in Phoenix
- Arizona bill would protect good Sams who break into cars to save kids, pets