There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Arizona high court rules ex-state official Tom Horne didn’t get fair hearing
- Four inmates hospitalized after racially-motivated fight in Arizona prison
- Arizona’s Route 66 specialty plate wins national best-of contest
- National Guard to hold emergency drill at Arizona Capitol
- More the merrier: Phoenix had largest increase of people in nation