There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Body of missing elderly man found in West Valley canal
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Carroll Shelby’s 1966 Shelby GT to be put up for auction in Scottsdale
- Tucson police arrest 80-year-old man in bank robbery case