There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Trump’s comments about anthem, Steph Curry inflame sports stars
- Bees attack 20 people outside of Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues