Chicken and waffles are all the rage these days, with full restaurants dedicated to them, but have you ever had a turkey sandwich with a waffle as the bread? Or a waffle burger?
I hadn’t either until I visited Crave Waffle Sandwich Creations at the Westgate center in Glendale. I felt like Christopher Columbus when I discovered this place. However, I realize many other people may have discovered it before me. I am a waffle sandwich believer and will be back for more soon.
9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Ste. D-103
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake is supportive of tax plan but wants tweaks
- First case of hantavirus in 2017 reported in northern Arizona
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale