I’m always a fan of local restaurants and one place I like to frequent is Central Bistro, located on 32nd Street and Camelback Road.
It’s a self-titled New American Cuisine place, meaning you can find foods from all over the world, including some delicious seafood options.
One of my favorite options served is called drunk bread — crusty bread, Swiss fondue and white wine, served four different ways. It’s a must-have for your visit.
3160 E. Camelback Road
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- Bill would require blood, alcohol testing in serious crashes
- Report: Arizona one of worst states for cigarette smuggling
- Navajo committee unanimously supports bill switching name to Dine Nation
- Sedona named a top place to go in 2017 by multiple outlets
- Suspect in fatal shooting of Mesa teacher arrested in California