I’m always a fan of local restaurants and one place I like to frequent is Central Bistro, located on 32nd Street and Camelback Road.
It’s a self-titled New American Cuisine place, meaning you can find foods from all over the world, including some delicious seafood options.
One of my favorite options served is called drunk bread — crusty bread, Swiss fondue and white wine, served four different ways. It’s a must-have for your visit.
3160 E. Camelback Road
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cancer survivors, supporters push for Arizona bills to ease cancer burden
- Suit alleges Motel 6 discriminated against Latino customers
- Delay granted at Phoenix trial for man accused of making bomb parts
- WWE releases Enzo Amore after Phoenix woman accuses him of rape
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep