I’m always a fan of local restaurants and one place I like to frequent is Central Bistro, located on 32nd Street and Camelback Road.
It’s a self-titled New American Cuisine place, meaning you can find foods from all over the world, including some delicious seafood options.
One of my favorite options served is called drunk bread — crusty bread, Swiss fondue and white wine, served four different ways. It’s a must-have for your visit.
3160 E. Camelback Road
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Arizona rolls out new guide to help identify dyslexia in children
- Former Arizona student called aggressor in deadly fight
- Phoenix being blown back into upper 80s this week as windy front moves in
- Freeport-McMoRan gets boost from Indonesia export resumption
- Sweet deal: Bashas’ enlists the help of kids to create new doughnut