I’m always a fan of local restaurants and one place I like to frequent is Central Bistro, located on 32nd Street and Camelback Road.
It’s a self-titled New American Cuisine place, meaning you can find foods from all over the world, including some delicious seafood options.
One of my favorite options served is called drunk bread — crusty bread, Swiss fondue and white wine, served four different ways. It’s a must-have for your visit.
3160 E. Camelback Road
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Main Street Minute: Vig restaurant chain sells central Phoenix site
- Interstates 10, 17 among Phoenix freeways to have weekend closures
- Joe Arpaio criminal contempt trial set to get underway next week in Phoenix
- Emergency declared in 2 Arizona areas due to water shortages
- Judges OKs settlement in Arizona prisoner executions