I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to order some of my favorite beverages.
You can get some delicious drinks at Capital Grille, the seafood and steak restaurant.
Don’t forget to stop by Chelsea’s Kitchen for some drinks served with fresh fruit, but if you are feeling adventurous try the national drink of Brazil at Fogo De Chao.
I used to love going to Trader Vic’s, so if you happen upon another island bar be sure to ask for the Navy Grog.
If you are not one for all the fruity drinks you can still visit Barrio Café for 250 different tequilas.
- Phoenix now served by Drizly, an alcohol order and delivery app
- Taking a look back at the storied career of Pat McMahon
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- KTAR to honor broadcaster Pat McMahon with ‘Tip of the Hat to Pat’ roast
- Report: Arizona ranks among top tier of states for alcoholic consumption