I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to order some of my favorite beverages.
You can get some delicious drinks at Capital Grille, the seafood and steak restaurant.
Don’t forget to stop by Chelsea’s Kitchen for some drinks served with fresh fruit, but if you are feeling adventurous try the national drink of Brazil at Fogo De Chao.
I used to love going to Trader Vic’s, so if you happen upon another island bar be sure to ask for the Navy Grog.
If you are not one for all the fruity drinks you can still visit Barrio Café for 250 different tequilas.
- Arizona organization to offer free towing ahead of Thanksgiving
- ‘Beer’ Down: Alcohol could be sold at Arizona Wildcats basketball arena
- Fatal car crashes up in Arizona, drunk driving-related accidents decrease
- ASU study says wealthy teens more likely to be addicted to drugs, alcohol
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots