I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to order some of my favorite beverages.
You can get some delicious drinks at Capital Grille, the seafood and steak restaurant.
Don’t forget to stop by Chelsea’s Kitchen for some drinks served with fresh fruit, but if you are feeling adventurous try the national drink of Brazil at Fogo De Chao.
I used to love going to Trader Vic’s, so if you happen upon another island bar be sure to ask for the Navy Grog.
If you are not one for all the fruity drinks you can still visit Barrio Café for 250 different tequilas.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- KTAR to honor broadcaster Pat McMahon with ‘Tip of the Hat to Pat’ roast
- Report: Arizona ranks among top tier of states for alcoholic consumption
- Some tips for nursing that New Year’s Eve hangover
- Arizona leads the nation in ‘irresponsible teens’