I know I’m always telling you about upscale restaurants, but that’s where all the good food is! Here’s a more affordable choice for you.
Some friends took me to a new restaurant called Bootleggers and I was blown away. I was shocked by how delicious their bacon board appetizer was.
While they serve excellent wines and beers they have to stay true to their namesake and serve moonshine. There’s even flavored moonshine. You’ll never guess what my wife thought of it.
3375 E. Shea Blvd,
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- Fast-casual pizza chain Fired Pie to open Gilbert location this week
- New app will pair Phoenix foodies, chefs for in-home dining experience
- Here’s what you need to know about Lost Lake Festival in Phoenix
- Phoenix’s Mission Possible Café serves more than just food