I know I’m always telling you about upscale restaurants, but that’s where all the good food is! Here’s a more affordable choice for you.
Some friends took me to a new restaurant called Bootleggers and I was blown away. I was shocked by how delicious their bacon board appetizer was.
While they serve excellent wines and beers they have to stay true to their namesake and serve moonshine. There’s even flavored moonshine. You’ll never guess what my wife thought of it.
3375 E. Shea Blvd,
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Taking a look back at the storied career of Pat McMahon
- Phoenix 12-year-old wins sauce boss title in restaurant competition
- Arizona chefs, restaurants fall short in James Beard Award finals
- Brackets and beer: The best bars in the Valley to watch March Madness
- Sky Harbor ranked among best airports nationwide for restaurants