Do you remember where you were during the O.J. Simpson Bronco chase?
How about when the not guilty verdict was read? You may remember those moments and even know a lot about the case, but did you know there were several pieces of key evidence that were not introduced into trial by the state?
Had the O.J. Simpson trial taken place now, everyone would know about these pieces of evidence because of the power of social media.
Would the O.J Simpson verdict be different if the trial happened today? Quite possibly because the jury pool would already know about these pieces of evidence regardless of what instructions were given to the jury.
I talk about these pieces of evidence this week on “Legally Speaking.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Legally Speaking: What the accused Phoenix freeway shooter’s dropped charges mean
- Arizona attorney general: Photo radar, red light camera operators must get P.I. license
- Arizona man found guilty of planning attack on Texas cartoon contest
- Former Phoenix VA director pleads guilty to failure to disclose financial incentives
- For Juan Martinez, the Jodi Arias trial was another day at the office