People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- After Uber crash, who is responsible when self-driving car gets in accident?
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Prosecutors say doctor’s prescriptions caused Arizona woman’s death