People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- Officials confirm body found is of 10th Arizona flash flood victim
- Linkin Park cancels Phoenix show, tour after lead singer’s death
- Body of missing kayaker from Scottsdale recovered from Montana river
- Search for suspect in Arizona fires spooks vacationers
- Phoenix police searching for suspect who shot at officers