The Fourth of July is this week and it’s time to celebrate and party!
To make your holiday a success you must remember a little bit about the 4 Fs: fireworks, firearms, floating and fun, and that is where this week’s Legally Speaking comes in.
Arizona has specific rules about fireworks that you need to know. Don’t worry, the rules are pretty simple thanks to a new law that just went into effect.
We also have a BIG rule about firearms and if you do not know it and follow it, you could end up in jail.
Floating and boating on the lakes can be a great time as long as you don’t go overboard and drink too much. I give you some insight on what could happen if you do.
Lastly, I discuss what you need to do and remember for your house party so everyone can celebrate the stars and stripes.
Be safe and have a wonderful 4th of July!
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- Legally Speaking: Arizona D-backs, Maricopa County dispute goes to next level
- Legally Speaking: A legal and realistic breakdown of Michael Floyd’s DUI case
- Mexico City fireworks market explosion leaves 26 dead, dozens more injured
- Legally Speaking: Jail will not be part of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s future
- Legally Speaking: Here are Paul Penzone’s options in defamation suit against Joe Arpaio