The Fourth of July is this week and it’s time to celebrate and party!
To make your holiday a success you must remember a little bit about the 4 Fs: fireworks, firearms, floating and fun, and that is where this week’s Legally Speaking comes in.
Arizona has specific rules about fireworks that you need to know. Don’t worry, the rules are pretty simple thanks to a new law that just went into effect.
We also have a BIG rule about firearms and if you do not know it and follow it, you could end up in jail.
Floating and boating on the lakes can be a great time as long as you don’t go overboard and drink too much. I give you some insight on what could happen if you do.
Lastly, I discuss what you need to do and remember for your house party so everyone can celebrate the stars and stripes.
Be safe and have a wonderful 4th of July!
- Report: Arizona one of top states in the nation for ‘bad apple’ gun dealers
- Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez should have plenty to say in book on trial
- Phoenix suburb to consider drone regulation laws after several incidents
- Committee to look into Arizona bar next week
- Death row appeal for ‘Baseline Killer’ Mark Goudeau begins Tuesday