The Fourth of July is this week and it’s time to celebrate and party!
To make your holiday a success you must remember a little bit about the 4 Fs: fireworks, firearms, floating and fun, and that is where this week’s Legally Speaking comes in.
Arizona has specific rules about fireworks that you need to know. Don’t worry, the rules are pretty simple thanks to a new law that just went into effect.
We also have a BIG rule about firearms and if you do not know it and follow it, you could end up in jail.
Floating and boating on the lakes can be a great time as long as you don’t go overboard and drink too much. I give you some insight on what could happen if you do.
Lastly, I discuss what you need to do and remember for your house party so everyone can celebrate the stars and stripes.
Be safe and have a wonderful 4th of July!
- Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias no longer deserves to be in the spotlight
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Legally Speaking: The top seven Arizona legal cases of 2015
- Phoenix officials: Take precautions when lighting off fireworks this holiday season
- Legally Speaking: One-on-one with Jodi Arias attorney, Kirk Nurmi – Part Five