The Fourth of July is this week and it’s time to celebrate and party!
To make your holiday a success you must remember a little bit about the 4 Fs: fireworks, firearms, floating and fun, and that is where this week’s Legally Speaking comes in.
Arizona has specific rules about fireworks that you need to know. Don’t worry, the rules are pretty simple thanks to a new law that just went into effect.
We also have a BIG rule about firearms and if you do not know it and follow it, you could end up in jail.
Floating and boating on the lakes can be a great time as long as you don’t go overboard and drink too much. I give you some insight on what could happen if you do.
Lastly, I discuss what you need to do and remember for your house party so everyone can celebrate the stars and stripes.
Be safe and have a wonderful 4th of July!
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
- Legally Speaking: What the accused Phoenix freeway shooter’s dropped charges mean
- Arizona lawmakers rethinking traffic laws after protesters block Donald Trump rally
- Arizona House advances bill trying to nullify national defense laws
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey puts pressure on lawmakers to reach budget deal
- Arizona attorney general: Photo radar, red light camera operators must get P.I. license