Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
- Legally Speaking: Breaking down Arpaio’s latest bid for innocence
- Legally Speaking: Could MLB wade into the Chase Field debate? Maybe
- Legally Speaking: Arpaio case far from over despite guilty ruling
- Legally Speaking: Has a light emerged for Arpaio in criminal contempt trial?
- Legally Speaking: What’s next for Phoenix Serial Street Shooter suspect?