We’re all addicted to sugar, salt and fat and there’s not much we can do about it. Pamela Hughes explains that this addiction isn’t really our fault because major food companies are producing foods with a great level of these ingredients to sell more products. While this may not be breaking news, Pamela is worried about where this road can lead.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers retreat to support, encourage women
- Possible Phoenix freeway shooting victim: ‘I didn’t even see anybody’
- DPS director: Phoenix Interstate 10 shootings ‘absolutely domestic terrorism’
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group supports, gives wigs to breast cancer patients
- Forest Service plans to remove famous Salt River horses in Arizona