We’re all addicted to sugar, salt and fat and there’s not much we can do about it. Pamela Hughes explains that this addiction isn’t really our fault because major food companies are producing foods with a great level of these ingredients to sell more products. While this may not be breaking news, Pamela is worried about where this road can lead.
- KTAR hosts revisit the most impactful stories of 2015
- KTAR News hosts share their favorite holiday traditions
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless