Whether you’re new to the Valley or a native Arizonan, if you haven’t heard of Valley fever yet, you will.
Pamela Hughes explains that the diagnosis is often missed and people are treated for things such as flu, pneumonia and bronchitis before doctors even look for Valley fever, something that could be seen more in Arizona. She gives you tips and ideas on how to protect yourself from being misdiagnosed.
- KTAR hosts revisit the most impactful stories of 2015
- KTAR News hosts share their favorite holiday traditions
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless