Whether you’re new to the Valley or a native Arizonan, if you haven’t heard of Valley fever yet, you will.
Pamela Hughes explains that the diagnosis is often missed and people are treated for things such as flu, pneumonia and bronchitis before doctors even look for Valley fever, something that could be seen more in Arizona. She gives you tips and ideas on how to protect yourself from being misdiagnosed.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Couple both with breast cancer raise awareness
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition