Whether you’re new to the Valley or a native Arizonan, if you haven’t heard of Valley fever yet, you will.
Pamela Hughes explains that the diagnosis is often missed and people are treated for things such as flu, pneumonia and bronchitis before doctors even look for Valley fever, something that could be seen more in Arizona. She gives you tips and ideas on how to protect yourself from being misdiagnosed.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers retreat to support, encourage women
- Possible Phoenix freeway shooting victim: ‘I didn’t even see anybody’
- DPS director: Phoenix Interstate 10 shootings ‘absolutely domestic terrorism’
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group supports, gives wigs to breast cancer patients
- Faith in Humanity: Arizona group helping disabled people find hope