Recently, the Huffington Post said that top-level professionals are working more hours without getting more money. Pamela Hughes explains how working harder means less time for relaxation and she stresses how adding things like meditation into your lifestyle can help you in the long run.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Arizona among states seeking work requirements for Medicaid recipients
- Arizona trying again to get feds to approve Medicaid work requirement