Recently, the Huffington Post said that top-level professionals are working more hours without getting more money. Pamela Hughes explains how working harder means less time for relaxation and she stresses how adding things like meditation into your lifestyle can help you in the long run.
- Did you go to work Monday? Give yourself a Super pat on the back
- Where’s Ted? 16.5 million Americans expected to miss work after Super Bowl
- Dave Ramsey says: Selling your home isn’t always the answer if you’re out of work
- KTAR hosts revisit the most impactful stories of 2015
- KTAR News hosts share their favorite holiday traditions