Recently, the Huffington Post said that top-level professionals are working more hours without getting more money. Pamela Hughes explains how working harder means less time for relaxation and she stresses how adding things like meditation into your lifestyle can help you in the long run.
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer
- Phoenix suburb offers first work program in the state for adults with disabilities