Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’
- What are the hottest Christmas toys Arizona parents are searching for?
- Another build-your-own pizza chain to come to Phoenix area
- Expert: Preschool kids expelled at rate 3 times higher than K-12 students
- Here are some tips for eating healthy this holiday season