Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- She Said: Fired Pie is a good bet for National Cheese Pizza Day
- 4th-graders can get free annual national park passes, including Grand Canyon
- Eat up! American kids try school lunches from around the world
- Mmm: Phoenix Cooks! fundraiser to fire up good eats Labor Day weekend
- Why patients don’t follow doctors’ orders — and what doctors could do about it