Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?
- Phoenix’s Mission Possible Café serves more than just food
- Two Arizona spots named to best Mexican restaurants in America list
- Say, cheese! Mac and Cheese Fest to be held in Scottsdale on Saturday