Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition
- Arizona State University students to focus on Latino youth to combat diabetes
- 10 life lessons your kid deserves to be taught before becoming an adult
- Arizona shoppers paying more for groceries by over 6 percent
- 7 cooking techniques every mom (and dad!) needs to know