Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- What is Arizona’s most disproportionately consumed Thanksgiving side dish?
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Phoenix food bank helps bring Thanksgiving to thousands
- Demand for Chicago-style food fuels out-of-state restaurant expansion in Phoenix
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless