Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Bring out the grub: Buffalo chicken dip ranks as Arizona’s favorite Super Bowl food
- Report: College application process needs to level the playing field
- Boy howdy! Dierks Bentley breaks ground on new Whiskey Row in Gilbert
- Dave Ramsey says: Teaching kids to save is all about little steps
- El Niño storms to affect winter crop industry in Arizona, raise grocery store prices