You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Arizona ruling: Stiffer sentences law doesn’t include animal victims
- Mesa father arrested for allegedly beating, burning, threatening kids
- Ex-Scottsdale cheerleading coach gets prison in sexual abuse case
- Arizona mom arrested after kids found living in ‘flop house’ for drug users
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence