You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition
- 5 times you are wrongly ignoring your gut feeling
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers retreat to support, encourage women
- Possible Phoenix freeway shooting victim: ‘I didn’t even see anybody’
- DPS director: Phoenix Interstate 10 shootings ‘absolutely domestic terrorism’