You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- White House adds $1.1 billion in 2017 budget for opioid, heroin abuse
- Police: Man who made 3 grandsons hike Grand Canyon shot to death
- KTAR hosts revisit the most impactful stories of 2015
- Report: Whistleblower claims Phoenix VA still lacking doctors
- KTAR News hosts share their favorite holiday traditions