You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer
- Report: Arizona families abuse marijuana more than any other substance
- 7 things you should never tolerate in your marriage