You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Arizona agency knew of neglect, abuse with ex-Phoenix officer’s daughter
- US prosecutors establish Arizona unit to target opioid abuse
- Gymnast McKayla Maroney alleges sexual abuse by team doctor
- Arizona insurance companies planned for Trump’s ending of payments
- Report: Arizona charter schools widely abuse public funding