Gruesome pictures of the Boston Marathon bombings are inundating our lives via the internet, social media and television. Pamela Hughes sums up some advice on how to talk with your children about the attack.
- John McCain returns to hospital with side effects of cancer treatment
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’
- This Phoenix health clinic is a lifeline for the uninsured
- What are the hottest Christmas toys Arizona parents are searching for?
- Congress averts shutdown, sends Trump stopgap spending bill