Gruesome pictures of the Boston Marathon bombings are inundating our lives via the internet, social media and television. Pamela Hughes sums up some advice on how to talk with your children about the attack.
- Arizona ranks poorly among US states for health of women, children
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Arizona officials to determine cause of bad smells in West Valley
- Phoenix-area teens get crash course in distracted, drunk driving prevention
- Two school buses crash in Apache Junction, injuring at least 19