Gruesome pictures of the Boston Marathon bombings are inundating our lives via the internet, social media and television. Pamela Hughes sums up some advice on how to talk with your children about the attack.
- Hanging out: Group of disabled kids offered ‘weightless’ experience
- Parents: This Halloween, how young is too young for haunted houses?
- Arizona officials threatened with contempt over prison care
- Groups worry about lack of funding, time for Obamacare enrollment
- Maricopa County hepatitis A outbreak traced to San Diego