USA Today had a recent report that ‘superbugs’ are being found in clinics and nursing home in 42 states. These ‘superbugs,’ known as Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are resistant to antibiotics and are causing alarm for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Pamela Hughes explains what these ‘superbugs’ are and why you should be worried.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours
- Faith in Humanity: Phoenix-area nonprofit creates magazine to lift up women