USA Today had a recent report that ‘superbugs’ are being found in clinics and nursing home in 42 states. These ‘superbugs,’ known as Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are resistant to antibiotics and are causing alarm for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Pamela Hughes explains what these ‘superbugs’ are and why you should be worried.
- KTAR hosts revisit the most impactful stories of 2015
- KTAR News hosts share their favorite holiday traditions
- Dave Ramsey says: Personal, business debt is all the same
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone