USA Today had a recent report that ‘superbugs’ are being found in clinics and nursing home in 42 states. These ‘superbugs,’ known as Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are resistant to antibiotics and are causing alarm for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Pamela Hughes explains what these ‘superbugs’ are and why you should be worried.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Couple both with breast cancer raise awareness
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition