USA Today had a recent report that ‘superbugs’ are being found in clinics and nursing home in 42 states. These ‘superbugs,’ known as Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are resistant to antibiotics and are causing alarm for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Pamela Hughes explains what these ‘superbugs’ are and why you should be worried.
- 5 times you are wrongly ignoring your gut feeling
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers retreat to support, encourage women
- Possible Phoenix freeway shooting victim: ‘I didn’t even see anybody’
- DPS director: Phoenix Interstate 10 shootings ‘absolutely domestic terrorism’
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group supports, gives wigs to breast cancer patients