Antibiotics are a “go to” when a person isn’t feeling well. However, when the doctor gives us the “get some rest” prescription, we should take it. Pamela Hughes explains how antibiotic resistance is one of the world’s largest health issues we face today.
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours
- Faith in Humanity: Phoenix-area nonprofit creates magazine to lift up women
- Faith in Humanity: Cleveland restaurant gives former inmates a second chance
- Faith in Humanity: Goodwill of Central Arizona provides Valley with jobs, goods