Antibiotics are a “go to” when a person isn’t feeling well. However, when the doctor gives us the “get some rest” prescription, we should take it. Pamela Hughes explains how antibiotic resistance is one of the world’s largest health issues we face today.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Couple both with breast cancer raise awareness
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition