Antibiotics are a “go to” when a person isn’t feeling well. However, when the doctor gives us the “get some rest” prescription, we should take it. Pamela Hughes explains how antibiotic resistance is one of the world’s largest health issues we face today.
- Photos of teachers walking students home getting well-deserved recognition
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers retreat to support, encourage women
- Possible Phoenix freeway shooting victim: ‘I didn’t even see anybody’
- DPS director: Phoenix Interstate 10 shootings ‘absolutely domestic terrorism’
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group supports, gives wigs to breast cancer patients