It is that time of year: The bass are on their beds in full “protect the future at all costs” mode. Sight fishing is the play and it’s paying off.
We had the opportunity to hit the water at Saguaro Lake last week with the owner of The Arizona Fishing Guides, Scooter Griffith.
Usually you can see Scooter’s boat from space. OK, maybe not space but definitely from the other side of the lake. But his boat’s wrap has been removed for sale. That’s a big hint for my wife as my birthday is right around the corner!
Scooter had us on the fish right away and the game was on. Who would break first — us or the bass? Only one way to find out! Check out the video.
- Opinion: No more plans to fix Arizona schools until we track the money
- Opinion: Best way to remember fallen is to celebrate Memorial Day like Americans
- Opinion: It’s time to make voting mandatory in America
- Opinion: Trump administration needs to get handle on White House leaks
- The money is there for Arizona teachers, it just goes to the wrong place