Now that the bite is kicking up out West, I thought I would share an amazing piece of video from our last road trip. Winey hooked into a nice yellowtail when his rental rod-reel combo jammed on him.
Think about that for a second: You spend all of this time, effort and cash for a boat charter and when you finally hook-up, your gear malfunctions.
This didn’t seem like that big of a deal to our mostly-shirtless crew from Dana Point Landing. Watch the video to see how they handled a hooked yellowtail and broken reel.
I was watching all of this while I was hooked-up as well. I can’t let Winey have all of the glory!
Big thanks to Taylor Rummell for getting all of this on film!
- Opinion: This walkout most likely will backfire on our teachers
- Opinion: Takes on the past weekend’s three biggest stories
- Opinion: HSUS’s accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Arizona needs to do more for teachers than wearing red
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe