A few weeks ago, we brought you our thoughts on an amazing trip with Kevin Nakada, the Sea Samurai out of La Jolla California.
What was missing from that video was yellowtail jerky, making bait and the awesomeness and raw action of the double hookup. I was close to landing my halibut when Cooper Rummell hooked into a HUGE California Sea Bass.
Nakada kept his cool, coached us through the entire process and helped land two trophy fish simultaneously! We finished the day with a count of three total fish.
Big thanks to the Sea Samurai. We can’t wait until next season!
- Fallen federal law enforcement officers honored in Phoenix ceremony
- Southern Arizona high school evacuated in response to bomb threat
- Arizona man becomes 20th person sentenced in telemarketing scheme
- Parts of northern Arizona forest to close this summer to prevent wildfires
- Arizona appeal court dismisses opposite-sex bias claim