A few weeks ago, we brought you our thoughts on an amazing trip with Kevin Nakada, the Sea Samurai out of La Jolla California.
What was missing from that video was yellowtail jerky, making bait and the awesomeness and raw action of the double hookup. I was close to landing my halibut when Cooper Rummell hooked into a HUGE California Sea Bass.
Nakada kept his cool, coached us through the entire process and helped land two trophy fish simultaneously! We finished the day with a count of three total fish.
Big thanks to the Sea Samurai. We can’t wait until next season!
- Sky Harbor’s Sky Train gets approval for $100 million extension
- Interstate 10 reopens in eastern Arizona after blowing dust causes closure
- Elderly woman dies from heat exposure after leaving Arizona facility
- Live blog: Enjoy respite from high-teen Phoenix temperatures
- Almost there: Arizona in the homestretch of brutal heat wave