A few weeks ago, we brought you our thoughts on an amazing trip with Kevin Nakada, the Sea Samurai out of La Jolla California.
What was missing from that video was yellowtail jerky, making bait and the awesomeness and raw action of the double hookup. I was close to landing my halibut when Cooper Rummell hooked into a HUGE California Sea Bass.
Nakada kept his cool, coached us through the entire process and helped land two trophy fish simultaneously! We finished the day with a count of three total fish.
Big thanks to the Sea Samurai. We can’t wait until next season!
- Arizona resolution would support Californians if they secede from US
- Grammy-winning rapper, singer Nelly added to Birds Nest lineup
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- Arizona lawmaker introduces resolution to honor Emma Stone
- Republican Moses Sanchez announces bid for Phoenix mayorship