It has been a long time coming — a kayak for the entire family.
Here it is and it is literally for the entire family! Seriously, do the neighbors want to jump on board? There is room for them as well.
Of course, I am talking about Hobie’s 2015 Pro Angler 17T. Yes, it is 17 feet long. I have water-skied behind smaller boats!
Our friends at Southwest Kayaks in Tempe were nice enough to let us hit the water with this impressive boat. I dragged KTAR reporter Cooper Rummell along with me to Tempe Town Lake and we set sail on one of the biggest things to happen to kayak fishing in a very long time.
- Body recovered at Tempe Town Lake; victim reportedly jumped
- Opinion: This walkout most likely will backfire on our teachers
- Opinion: Takes on the past weekend’s three biggest stories
- Opinion: HSUS’s accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Arizona needs to do more for teachers than wearing red