It has been a long time coming — a kayak for the entire family.
Here it is and it is literally for the entire family! Seriously, do the neighbors want to jump on board? There is room for them as well.
Of course, I am talking about Hobie’s 2015 Pro Angler 17T. Yes, it is 17 feet long. I have water-skied behind smaller boats!
Our friends at Southwest Kayaks in Tempe were nice enough to let us hit the water with this impressive boat. I dragged KTAR reporter Cooper Rummell along with me to Tempe Town Lake and we set sail on one of the biggest things to happen to kayak fishing in a very long time.
- Opinion: Four takeaways from Trump’s rally speech in Phoenix
- Opinion: Five things to watch for during Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Man explores inside of abandoned ship with kayak
- Opinion: Taken fawn shines light on good done by Arizona Game and Fish
- Police asking for help identifying body pulled from Tempe Town Lake