It has been a long time coming — a kayak for the entire family.
Here it is and it is literally for the entire family! Seriously, do the neighbors want to jump on board? There is room for them as well.
Of course, I am talking about Hobie’s 2015 Pro Angler 17T. Yes, it is 17 feet long. I have water-skied behind smaller boats!
Our friends at Southwest Kayaks in Tempe were nice enough to let us hit the water with this impressive boat. I dragged KTAR reporter Cooper Rummell along with me to Tempe Town Lake and we set sail on one of the biggest things to happen to kayak fishing in a very long time.
- Opinion: No more plans to fix Arizona schools until we track the money
- Construction begins on nearly 2 million square-foot Tempe project
- Tempe Town Lake dam replacement wins ‘project of the year’
- Opinion: Best way to remember fallen is to celebrate Memorial Day like Americans
- Opinion: It’s time to make voting mandatory in America