As the first guest in a series of guests for KTAR’s A Voice for a Better Arizona, Pat McMahon spoke with Carolyn Warner, former Superintendent of Public Instruction, on the state of education in Arizona.
- Arizona Gov. Ducey’s budget plan focuses new cash on schools
- Arizona Republican lawmaker wants education sales tax extended
- Arizona education coalition: Ducey’s proposed budget not enough
- Arpaio is ‘probable winner’ in race for US senate, political analyst says
- Ducey lays out plan to increase funding for Arizona education