As the first guest in a series of guests for KTAR’s A Voice for a Better Arizona, Pat McMahon spoke with Carolyn Warner, former Superintendent of Public Instruction, on the state of education in Arizona.
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- New school year starts with same teacher challenges
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Community colleges to take in-state DACA tuition to Arizona high court