As the first guest in a series of guests for KTAR’s A Voice for a Better Arizona, Pat McMahon spoke with Carolyn Warner, former Superintendent of Public Instruction, on the state of education in Arizona.
- Arizona gets $735,000 federal grant for Troops to Teachers program
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Phoenix-area school district warns staff against wearing Red for Ed shirts
- Arizona Basis charter campuses lead list of best high schools in US