It’s frightening to think about a beloved parent being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Perhaps you had been suspecting it for some time. But some of those little alerts may not be Alzheimer’s at all. Studies have found a surprising past time that can help ward off or slow dementia and if you’re a parent, you’ll be doubly excited to hear it!
- Grant funds Arizona-based collaboration for Alzheimer’s research
- How you can join the cause to help find a cure for Alzheimer’s
- Phoenix-area theater to host on-screen tribute to Gene Wilder
- Alzheimer’s in Arizona: Caring for loved ones weighs heavy on caregivers
- Alzheimer’s in Arizona: The diagnosis