It’s a new trend in parenting that is as old as time itself. Mothers sleeping with their newborn babies. However, it isn’t without controversy.
Some experts said it contributes to SIDS; some say it can ruin relationships. But pro co-sleeping proponents say it promotes a closer bond between mother and child and in particular helps with breast feeding and rest for both.
Integrative Cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson of Paradise Valley is a believer in co-sleeping and not just for the mother. He’s a dad and has been co-sleeping with his whole family for years. And he says they’re all better for it.
- Opinion: This walkout most likely will backfire on our teachers
- Arizona mom pleads not guilty to murder of her two children
- Authorities: Arizona mom tried to shift blame for deaths of children
- The cookie dough phenomenon is hitting the Tempe Public Market
- Judge mulls bid to deny bail for suspect of 9 metro Phoenix killings