Study after study shows how the American education system is falling behind the rest of the world.
The latest example is an aptitude test for college graduates. America ranked 16th, blowing the myth out of the water that our college education system was superior to others worldwide.
So, it’s time to do what Americans do best. Rally. In this short video, I try and rally Americans to party less and study more. Think we’re up for it?
- Ned Foster calls it a career, signs off after 26 years on KTAR News
- Arizona, national driving deaths on the rise after sharp drops in 2014
- Weekend Valley freeway travel advisory for Nov. 13-16
- The trials of Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Expert legal opinions
- Phoenix job fair expected to employ thousands of young Valley professionals