Study after study shows how the American education system is falling behind the rest of the world.
The latest example is an aptitude test for college graduates. America ranked 16th, blowing the myth out of the water that our college education system was superior to others worldwide.
So, it’s time to do what Americans do best. Rally. In this short video, I try and rally Americans to party less and study more. Think we’re up for it?
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Arizona voters do not want US-Mexico border wall
- KTAR News/OHPI poll: Some Arizona voters say Trump’s first 100 days unsuccessful