KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The soon-to-open Phoenix Ale Brewery Central Kitchen is holding job fairs Monday and Wednesday. The fairs run from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. both days near Seventh Street and Bethany Home Road. The restaurant wants to hire 75 employees and is scheduled to open next month.
• The inaugural International Jaguar Festival is underway in Scottsdale through Thursday. A Best of Arizona event Monday will showcase artisans, artists, businesses and craftspeople from all over the state. That event, which runs 2-30 p.m.-5:30 p.m., is open to the public.
• Burger King is hiring for its new location near the Carefree Highway and Cave Creek Road. Monday’s job fair runs from noon until 5 p.m. The fast-food place is hiring for all positions.
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding
- Arizona medical-marijuana marketing becomes more mainstream
- Main Street Minute: Nightspot to open in Scottsdale