PHOENIX — An Arizona man with autism and a talent for sports announcing is showing that having a disability doesn’t mean you can’t have big dreams.
Chris Louttit, 29, dreamed of being a sports announcer.
He got his big chance last month, thanks to the Phoenix Suns. Louttit appeared on the Tom and Tom Pregame Show on Fox Sports during his visit to a Suns game and was able to keep up with the best as his dream came true.
Louttit also was filmed for a project by Inclusion Films, a production company staffed by adults with autism. It’s also part of NBA Cares efforts.
- Trial begins for former Phoenix Suns players accused of assault
- Main Street Minute: ASU students can get in free to WNBA playoff game
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker buys Paradise Valley home for $3.25 million
- Autism research facility opens employment center with help from Arizona D-backs
- Former Phoenix Suns star Steve Nash sells Paradise Valley home for $3.2 million
- Action for Autism: Vegetables, self-worth grow in abundance in SARRC garden
- Valley center searching for graduates to work with people diagnosed with autism
- Arizona man with autism achieves sports announcer dreams with Phoenix Suns
- Action for Autism: SARRC courses help families adjust, learn about autism
- Action for Autism: SARRC, Valley college helping autistic kids get ahead