Remember how annoying elementary school math was? Well, thanks to BuzzFeed, you’ll get the opportunity to relive it all over again.
In one of their latest videos, the geniuses at BuzzFeed sat down a group of parents and put them to the ultimate challenge: completing a Common Core math worksheet.
For those of you who don’t know — and have been living under a rock — Common Core is a set of standards implemented in schools across 48 states for kindergarden through 12-grade students in English, language arts and math.
(And for those parents who nearly had a heart attack because they, too, don’t remember how to fill out a number line, don’t worry: Arizona repealed the standards back in October.)
The worksheet features objectives such as drawing a base ten model of a number, writing the word, expanded and standard form of a number (like, come on!) and determining whether a number is even or odd.
Just sit back, relax and be ever-so-grateful for calculators. Bow down to modern technology!
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Adorable Australian shepherd conquers his fear of slides
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station