Officers responded to a loud house party at 2627 North 45th Avenue at approximately 3:20 a.m. Sunday morning. As police approached the residence, they heard gun shots fired from inside.
An adult male exited the residence and collapsed from a gunshot wound. The victim died from the gunshot wound.
Phoenix police have obtained multiple people from the residence for an investigation, but until this time, they have not identified a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- Report: 2 Mexican wolves found dead in Arizona last month
- Interstate 17 closes in Phoenix as police talk down suicidal man
- State commission investigating allegations involving Arizona judge
- Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has died at 76