Officers responded to a loud house party at 2627 North 45th Avenue at approximately 3:20 a.m. Sunday morning. As police approached the residence, they heard gun shots fired from inside.
An adult male exited the residence and collapsed from a gunshot wound. The victim died from the gunshot wound.
Phoenix police have obtained multiple people from the residence for an investigation, but until this time, they have not identified a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Phoenix officer injured in crash identified, remains critical
- Phoenix police, highway trooper vehicles crash helping in pursuit
- Suspect down after officer-involved shooting in Phoenix
- Phoenix City Council OKs funds for police to take anti-bias training
- Police: Man held in fatal tire-iron beating of woman