Officers responded to a loud house party at 2627 North 45th Avenue at approximately 3:20 a.m. Sunday morning. As police approached the residence, they heard gun shots fired from inside.
An adult male exited the residence and collapsed from a gunshot wound. The victim died from the gunshot wound.
Phoenix police have obtained multiple people from the residence for an investigation, but until this time, they have not identified a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Body of missing elderly man found in West Valley canal
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Phoenix police arrest 86 men in human trafficking sting
- Dental chain with Arizona locations to pay $24M in false claims settlement
- Woman dies, 3 hurt in 4-car accident at Phoenix intersection