Officers responded to a loud house party at 2627 North 45th Avenue at approximately 3:20 a.m. Sunday morning. As police approached the residence, they heard gun shots fired from inside.
An adult male exited the residence and collapsed from a gunshot wound. The victim died from the gunshot wound.
Phoenix police have obtained multiple people from the residence for an investigation, but until this time, they have not identified a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Sen. Jeff Flake: Congress could hire Robert Mueller if he’s fired
- Phoenix police adopt new immigration-related policies
- Phoenix chief says Trump police comments paint officers in bad light
- Tempe man accused of using identity of baby who died in 1982