Officers responded to a loud house party at 2627 North 45th Avenue at approximately 3:20 a.m. Sunday morning. As police approached the residence, they heard gun shots fired from inside.
An adult male exited the residence and collapsed from a gunshot wound. The victim died from the gunshot wound.
Phoenix police have obtained multiple people from the residence for an investigation, but until this time, they have not identified a suspect.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Phoenix will not move forward with review of police actions at Trump rally
- 1 killed in fiery car accident in north Phoenix
- Protester at Trump rally arrested after threatening Phoenix police
- Publicist: Jerry Lewis, comedian, telethon host, dies at 91
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them