PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following Phoenix-area highway travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of March 25:
• Northbound Loop 101 right lane will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway and Thomas Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving, as part of a widening project.
• Westbound Loop 202 ramp to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
• Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at McKellips Road, off- and on-ramps at McDowell Road and off-ramp at Thomas Road will also be closed. The northbound off-ramp at Thomas Road will reopen by 8 a.m. Sunday.
- During rush hour, traffic matters in downtown Phoenix
- Loop 202 construction to force more overnight I-10 closures this week
- Eastbound I-10 closure set this weekend in Phoenix
- Freeway restrictions in place this weekend on I-10 and I-17 in Phoenix
- Gold Cup soccer matches to snarl rush hour traffic in Glendale