PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following Phoenix-area highway travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of March 25:
• Northbound Loop 101 right lane will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway and Thomas Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving, as part of a widening project.
• Westbound Loop 202 ramp to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
• Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at McKellips Road, off- and on-ramps at McDowell Road and off-ramp at Thomas Road will also be closed. The northbound off-ramp at Thomas Road will reopen by 8 a.m. Sunday.
- ‘Safety corridors’ along Arizona freeways saw fewer crashes in 2017
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- South Mountain Freeway construction to close Interstate 10 ramps
- No Valley freeway closures planned for Rock n’ Roll Marathon weekend
- Rock n’ Roll Marathon to hinder Valley traffic, change transit schedules