PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following Phoenix-area highway travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of March 25:
• Northbound Loop 101 right lane will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway and Thomas Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving, as part of a widening project.
• Westbound Loop 202 ramp to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
• Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at McKellips Road, off- and on-ramps at McDowell Road and off-ramp at Thomas Road will also be closed. The northbound off-ramp at Thomas Road will reopen by 8 a.m. Sunday.
- Man shot by police after reversing car into Mesa officer during traffic stop
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour
- Manchester United, Club America soccer match to snarl West Valley traffic
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm
- Glendale council decides not to bring in red-light cameras