PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following Phoenix-area highway travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of March 25:
• Northbound Loop 101 right lane will be closed between Rio Salado Parkway and Thomas Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 1 a.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving, as part of a widening project.
• Westbound Loop 202 ramp to northbound Loop 101 will be closed.
• Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at McKellips Road, off- and on-ramps at McDowell Road and off-ramp at Thomas Road will also be closed. The northbound off-ramp at Thomas Road will reopen by 8 a.m. Sunday.
- Crash on I-17 southbound leaves one woman dead, five children injured
- Here’s what you need to know about Lost Lake Festival in Phoenix
- Phoenix-area freeway closures may cause trouble for Lost Lake Festival
- Elliot Road to close in Phoenix for freeway interchange construction
- Child killed, six others injured in rollover accident on I-10