PHOENIX — In case you missed it, Arizona had its say Tuesday on which candidate should represent the Democratic and Republican parties in the 2016 presidential election.
Voters faced long waits — some more than two hours — to cast a Republican ballot for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or John Kasich, while Democrats had their choice of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Despite the hype surrounding Tuesday’s vote, no candidate stood to seal the nomination with Arizona’s votes. However, that’s not to say the election didn’t have an impact on the race.
For a further breakdown of the votes, check out the table below.
- Arizona Democrat running for Trent Franks’ seat has enough signatures
- US Rep. Sinema crossing fingers sides resolve shutdown soon
- White House says Trump focused on minimizing shutdown harm
- End to government shutdown in sight as Dems halt filibuster
- Sen. McCain, others respond to US government shutdown