PHOENIX — In case you missed it, Arizona had its say Tuesday on which candidate should represent the Democratic and Republican parties in the 2016 presidential election.
Voters faced long waits — some more than two hours — to cast a Republican ballot for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or John Kasich, while Democrats had their choice of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Despite the hype surrounding Tuesday’s vote, no candidate stood to seal the nomination with Arizona’s votes. However, that’s not to say the election didn’t have an impact on the race.
For a further breakdown of the votes, check out the table below.
- US: Nearly half of youngest children not rejoining families
- Senate veteran Kyl of Arizona returns to action as Supreme Court sherpa
- Gov. Doug Ducey says calls to abolish ICE are ‘election year rallying cry’
- Trump replacement for Obama climate plan moves forward
- Judge denies request to detain immigrant families together