PHOENIX — In case you missed it, Arizona had its say Tuesday on which candidate should represent the Democratic and Republican parties in the 2016 presidential election.
Voters faced long waits — some more than two hours — to cast a Republican ballot for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or John Kasich, while Democrats had their choice of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Despite the hype surrounding Tuesday’s vote, no candidate stood to seal the nomination with Arizona’s votes. However, that’s not to say the election didn’t have an impact on the race.
For a further breakdown of the votes, check out the table below.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Trump says US will pull out of intermediate range nuke pact
- Report: Multiple people transported to the hospital at Trump rally
- In Arizona, Trump signs memorandum addressing water issues
- Rep. Biggs to tout GOP achievements during Trump rally in Mesa
- Bernie Sanders coming to Arizona to campaign for David Garcia