PHOENIX — In case you missed it, Arizona had its say Tuesday on which candidate should represent the Democratic and Republican parties in the 2016 presidential election.
Voters faced long waits — some more than two hours — to cast a Republican ballot for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or John Kasich, while Democrats had their choice of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Despite the hype surrounding Tuesday’s vote, no candidate stood to seal the nomination with Arizona’s votes. However, that’s not to say the election didn’t have an impact on the race.
For a further breakdown of the votes, check out the table below.
- Democrats, others suing over Arizona political spending law
- Cards Against Humanity hopes to stop construction of Trump’s border wall
- Boehner: Trump has been ‘divisive’ but ‘sometimes very effective’
- Another woman accuses George H.W. Bush of groping
- New sex assault allegation hits Moore; he calls it false