PHOENIX — In case you missed it, Arizona had its say Tuesday on which candidate should represent the Democratic and Republican parties in the 2016 presidential election.
Voters faced long waits — some more than two hours — to cast a Republican ballot for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or John Kasich, while Democrats had their choice of Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
Despite the hype surrounding Tuesday’s vote, no candidate stood to seal the nomination with Arizona’s votes. However, that’s not to say the election didn’t have an impact on the race.
For a further breakdown of the votes, check out the table below.
- Phoenix-area teen invited to White House for anti-bullying post
- James Comey: ‘Possible’ that Russians have leverage over Trump
- Trump unloads on Comey ahead of ex-FBI director’s interview
- Trump uses phrase that haunted Bush: ‘Mission Accomplished!’
- McCain, McSally, Sinema approve of military strikes against Syria