Several roadwork projects will require closures and narrowing along Phoenix area freeways this weekend, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
• Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane near Perryville Road, west of Loop 303, from 6 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday for pavement improvements. Westbound I-10 off-ramp at Perryville Road closed.
• Westbound Interstate 10 narrowed to one lane near Miller Road in Buckeyefrom 8 a.m. to noon Saturday for lane striping. Eastbound I-10 narrowed to one lane between Watson Road and Verrado Way from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Loop 101 and Alma School Road in Chandler from 9 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for traffic-management project. Southbound Loop 101 ramp to eastbound Loop 202 closed. Eastbound Loop 202 on-ramps at Price and Dobson roads closed.
• Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Kyrene Road and Interstate 10 in Chandler from 9 p.m. Saturday to noon Sunday for traffic-management project. Southbound Loop 101 ramp to westbound Loop 202 closed. Westbound Loop 202 on-ramps at McClintock Drive and Kyrene Road closed.
• Northbound State Route 85 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to three lanes between Country Club Drive and Gilbert Road in Mesa from 8 p.m. Friday to 4:30 a.m. Saturday and from 6 p.m. Saturday to 4:30 a.m. Sunday for widening project.
• Country Club Drive will be closed in both directions at Loop 202 in Mesa from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work. Loop 202 ramps at Country Club Drive will be open with right turns only.
• Loop 202 will be narrowed to two lanes in both directions between Greenfield and Thomas roads in Mesa from 6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for widening project.
• Westbound U.S. 60 will be closed overnight between Ironwood Drive and Signal Butte Road in the Apache Junction area from 8 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday for bridge work.