Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders will return to Flagstaff Monday for a final rally at the Fort Tuthill County Park before Tuesday’s primary.
The rally at the Amphitheater will begin at 8 p.m., and the doors will open at 5 p.m.
Sanders has been busy in Arizona the past week. The Vermont senator visited Flagstaff Thursday, before heading down to events in Tempe and Tucson over the weekend.
Sanders’ opponent and Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton also plans to have one last rally Monday at Carl Hayden High School in Phoenix.
For security purposes, attendees are asked to not bring any bags, and to bring only necessities, such as keys and cell phones. Weapons, sharp objects, chairs and signs or banners on sticks will not be allowed through security. Parking for the public is available on-site.
- Phoenix residents work for 4 years to earn enough for down payment
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise