Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders will return to Flagstaff Monday for a final rally at the Fort Tuthill County Park before Tuesday’s primary.
The rally at the Amphitheater will begin at 8 p.m., and the doors will open at 5 p.m.
Sanders has been busy in Arizona the past week. The Vermont senator visited Flagstaff Thursday, before heading down to events in Tempe and Tucson over the weekend.
Sanders’ opponent and Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton also plans to have one last rally Monday at Carl Hayden High School in Phoenix.
For security purposes, attendees are asked to not bring any bags, and to bring only necessities, such as keys and cell phones. Weapons, sharp objects, chairs and signs or banners on sticks will not be allowed through security. Parking for the public is available on-site.
- Tucson mother, son to host country music festival this month
- Arizona Snowbowl closed on President’s Day due to high winds
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus