PHOENIX — Roadwork improvement projects in Buckeye and Mesa are expected to cause delays over the weekend, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
• Eastbound Interstate 10 is narrowed to one lane between State Route 85 and Miller Road in Buckeye from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Saturday for sign installation.
• Westbound Interstate 10 is narrowed to two lanes near Verrado Way in Buckeye from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for sign installation.
• Westbound Loop 202 is narrowed to two lanes between McKellips Road and Loop 101 from 2 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for widening project.
• Dobson Road and Country Club Drive is closed at Loop 202 in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work. Westbound Loop 202 on- and off-ramps at Dobson Road are also closed. Other ramps at Dobson and Country Club Drive open with only right turns allowed.
• Loop 202 is narrowed to one lane in either direction in areas between Broadway and Brown roads in east Mesa from 4 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for a widening project.