It’s the one question that every American has asked at least once of their constitutional right to vote: Will my vote matter?
The simple answer: yes.
You should vote because your vote does matter and always will matter. But here is KTAR’s Jim Sharpe to give you a little more detailed explanation about why it does.
For those who may not know, the Arizona primary is on Tuesday.
Arizona will award 58 Republican and 85 Democratic delegates. The Republicans are a winner-take-all, while the Democratic ones will be divvied up proportionally.
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot
- These Arizona cities are among the most deadly in the nation
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Valley Metro CEO Scott Smith to remain in position until 2020
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation