It’s the one question that every American has asked at least once of their constitutional right to vote: Will my vote matter?
The simple answer: yes.
You should vote because your vote does matter and always will matter. But here is KTAR’s Jim Sharpe to give you a little more detailed explanation about why it does.
For those who may not know, the Arizona primary is on Tuesday.
Arizona will award 58 Republican and 85 Democratic delegates. The Republicans are a winner-take-all, while the Democratic ones will be divvied up proportionally.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year