It’s the one question that every American has asked at least once of their constitutional right to vote: Will my vote matter?
The simple answer: yes.
You should vote because your vote does matter and always will matter. But here is KTAR’s Jim Sharpe to give you a little more detailed explanation about why it does.
For those who may not know, the Arizona primary is on Tuesday.
Arizona will award 58 Republican and 85 Democratic delegates. The Republicans are a winner-take-all, while the Democratic ones will be divvied up proportionally.
- Silver Alert issued for missing 74-year-old woman in Phoenix
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week