It’s the one question that every American has asked at least once of their constitutional right to vote: Will my vote matter?
The simple answer: yes.
You should vote because your vote does matter and always will matter. But here is KTAR’s Jim Sharpe to give you a little more detailed explanation about why it does.
For those who may not know, the Arizona primary is on Tuesday.
Arizona will award 58 Republican and 85 Democratic delegates. The Republicans are a winner-take-all, while the Democratic ones will be divvied up proportionally.
- Sources say Homeland Security drafting plan to end family separation
- Phoenix-area residents can now buy a car — from a vending machine
- Saturn to return to Arizona skies in June
- Arizona man sentenced to 20 months in prison for Wisconsin cyberattack
- McCain, GOP senators call on Sessions to halt family separation practice