It’s the one question that every American has asked at least once of their constitutional right to vote: Will my vote matter?
The simple answer: yes.
You should vote because your vote does matter and always will matter. But here is KTAR’s Jim Sharpe to give you a little more detailed explanation about why it does.
For those who may not know, the Arizona primary is on Tuesday.
Arizona will award 58 Republican and 85 Democratic delegates. The Republicans are a winner-take-all, while the Democratic ones will be divvied up proportionally.
- Report: Arizona D-Backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined
- Arizona is worst state in nation for teacher pay, friendliness, studies find
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week