A group is putting together Easter baskets to help brighten the holiday for children in Arizona hospitals.
Operation Easter Bunny said, this year, it will focus on kids at Banner Children’s Hospital.
The baskets are put together through donations.The group said it needs baskets, grass, small toys, plastic eggs and books. The hospital will not accept candy or food items.
The group accepts items at four locations across the Valley:
- Mandie Neumann home (near Gilbert and Guadalupe roads)
- Danielle Knox’s home (near Higley Road and US 60)
- Premier Pools (near Pecos and Ellsworth roads)
- Arizona State Fairgrounds (near 19th Avenue and McDowell Road)
However, donations are only accepted until March 23. For those who don’t make it in time, the group accepts monetary donations online (use email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Off Central: Valley group pairing dogs, veterans to save lives
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group provides scholarships for children of fallen military
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity raising awareness of ovarian cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Group wants to recycle 1,000 donated bicycles for holiday gifts
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group teams hustlers up for the common good