Too much happening this week to keep the Think Tank to a single topic
- Former Supreme Court law clerk Paul Bender provides insight into what sort of justice Merrick Garland would be if he is confirmed for the Supreme Court
- We then discuss the Washington games going on with respect to his selection, whether or not he will even get a hearing in the Senate and the relationship between all of this and the ongoing presidential election.
- At the half hour, we switch to Tuesday’s Arizona presidential preference election, what we know about how things stand in the state and what impact this will have on the presidential nominating process in each party.
- Finally, we review the state of the national nominating processes in each party and assess where things stand and what is likely to happen next, including speculation on possible vice presidential choices.
Holliday Moore joins Mike O’Neil in a wide-ranging discussion of all of this and more.
- Arizona AG wants Supreme Court to protect prayer at public meetings
- Arizona Supreme Court hears Medicaid expansion challenge
- Supreme Court dismisses 1 of 2 travel ban cases
- US Supreme Court denies Arpaio’s bid to get jury trial in his now-pardoned case
- Flake calling on US Supreme Court to overturn prisoners’ restraints ruling