Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders will return to Phoenix Saturday for a rally at the Arizona State Fairgrounds.
The rally at the Agriculture Center will start at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 5 p.m.
The Vermont senator has been crisscrossing the state this week with rallies Tuesday at the Phoneix Convention and spending Thursday at events in Flagstaff. On Friday Sanders is expected to hold an event in Tempe and have a rally later in the day in Tucson at the Tucson Convention Center.
Sanders is battling Hillary Clinton in Tuesday’s Arizona Primary Election. Clinton is expected to hold an event in Phoenix on Monday.
For security reasons attendees are asked not to bring bags and limit what you bring to small, personal items like keys and cell phones. Weapons, sharp objects, chairs, and signs or banners on sticks will not be allowed through security.
- More than $1.66M raised for Phoenix Children’s Hospital during Give-A-Thon
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio