Whatever your plans are this weekend, these Valley road closures might delay your trip to your final destination.
The Arizona Department of Transportation listed road work March 18-21 for the following:
• Westbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes between Interstate 17 and 51st Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Sunday for pavement repairs. Westbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 27th and 35th avenues closed. I-17 north- and southbound ramps to westbound Loop 101 also closed.
• Grand Avenue will be closed between Loop 303 and R.H. Johnson/Sunrise boulevards from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Sunday for bridge work.
• East- and westbound Loop 101 ramps to southbound State Route 51 closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work and lane striping.
• Northbound State Route 51 ramp to westbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Saturday from 10 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday for bridge work and lane striping.
• Southbound Loop 101’s on-ramp at McDowell Road and off-ramp at McKellips Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. Southbound Loop 101’s on-ramp at Thomas Road and the off-ramp at McDowell Road will be closed from 11 p.m. Saturday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving.
• Northbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one lane overnight between McDowell and Indian School roads from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement repair. Both I-10 ramps to northbound I-17 at the “Stack” interchange will be closed. Northbound I-17 on-ramp at McDowell Road and northbound off- and on-ramps at Thomas Road will also be closed.