PHOENIX — What a wonderful sight: Sedona, Arizona, was recently ranked among the most beautiful towns nationwide, according to Conde Nast Traveler.
The northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock, the stunningly beautiful Chapel of the Holy Cross and endless hiking trails.
Due to its attractions and constant presence of cooler weather, Sedona has also seen a massive increase in its amount of visitors over the past decade.
So what are you waiting for? Escape the Phoenix heat and go surround yourself in some natural beauty at the same time.
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Online campaign ad from Jeff Flake starts hitting back at Kelli Ward
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Arizona political leaders speak ahead of Trump’s rally in Phoenix