PHOENIX — What a wonderful sight: Sedona, Arizona, was recently ranked among the most beautiful towns nationwide, according to Conde Nast Traveler.
The northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock, the stunningly beautiful Chapel of the Holy Cross and endless hiking trails.
Due to its attractions and constant presence of cooler weather, Sedona has also seen a massive increase in its amount of visitors over the past decade.
So what are you waiting for? Escape the Phoenix heat and go surround yourself in some natural beauty at the same time.
- Plan will keep most of Arizona desert national monument open to shooters
- Phoenix-area luxury hotel recognized as one of best in southwest, nation
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions