PHOENIX — What a wonderful sight: Sedona, Arizona, was recently ranked among the most beautiful towns nationwide, according to Conde Nast Traveler.
The northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock, the stunningly beautiful Chapel of the Holy Cross and endless hiking trails.
Due to its attractions and constant presence of cooler weather, Sedona has also seen a massive increase in its amount of visitors over the past decade.
So what are you waiting for? Escape the Phoenix heat and go surround yourself in some natural beauty at the same time.
- Pinal County plans to reroute highway off tribe’s land
- Arizona’s economy, population growth ranked above national average
- Javelinas being handfed attack 2 in northern Arizona homes
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Arizona has second-highest growth rate in US for Alzheimer’s diagnoses