PHOENIX — What a wonderful sight: Sedona, Arizona, was recently ranked among the most beautiful towns nationwide, according to Conde Nast Traveler.
The northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock, the stunningly beautiful Chapel of the Holy Cross and endless hiking trails.
Due to its attractions and constant presence of cooler weather, Sedona has also seen a massive increase in its amount of visitors over the past decade.
So what are you waiting for? Escape the Phoenix heat and go surround yourself in some natural beauty at the same time.
- Muslim group condemns Gosar over support of jailed far-right UK activist
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Arizona awarded $60,000 grant to help close college attainment gap
- Phoenix police join law enforcement agencies in lip sync battle