PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for an Arizona man who had been missing over a half a day.
James Singleton, 77, was found Monday morning in Goodyear near Estrella Mountain Park. He had gone missing from thge Mesa area late Sunday afternoon.
Family members told authorities that Singleton was last seen in his truck near U.S. 60 and Mesa Drive around 4:30 p.m. He had been following his wife’s car to their home in Phoenix.
He is a newcomer to the area, just having moved from North Carolina.
Singleton has Alzheimer’s disease and was without his medication. He also suffers from depression.
He is 6-foot-3, 174 pounds with gray hair, brown eyes and a goatee.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year