PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for an Arizona man who had been missing over a half a day.
James Singleton, 77, was found Monday morning in Goodyear near Estrella Mountain Park. He had gone missing from thge Mesa area late Sunday afternoon.
Family members told authorities that Singleton was last seen in his truck near U.S. 60 and Mesa Drive around 4:30 p.m. He had been following his wife’s car to their home in Phoenix.
He is a newcomer to the area, just having moved from North Carolina.
Singleton has Alzheimer’s disease and was without his medication. He also suffers from depression.
He is 6-foot-3, 174 pounds with gray hair, brown eyes and a goatee.
- Joe Arpaio files appeal to undo contempt of court conviction
- Families of Florence children exposed to tear gas file lawsuit against state
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border
- Glendale estimates savings of $162.3M after light rail cancellation
- Ducey says Grand Canyon will stay open if government shuts down