PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for an Arizona man who had been missing over a half a day.
James Singleton, 77, was found Monday morning in Goodyear near Estrella Mountain Park. He had gone missing from thge Mesa area late Sunday afternoon.
Family members told authorities that Singleton was last seen in his truck near U.S. 60 and Mesa Drive around 4:30 p.m. He had been following his wife’s car to their home in Phoenix.
He is a newcomer to the area, just having moved from North Carolina.
Singleton has Alzheimer’s disease and was without his medication. He also suffers from depression.
He is 6-foot-3, 174 pounds with gray hair, brown eyes and a goatee.
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- Tempe police: Father, son found dead inside ‘hoarding house’
- Northern Arizona cities covered in snow after overnight storm
- Meghan McCain posts another photo of her and Sen. John McCain
- Arizona bridges are generally safe, expert and national reports indicate