Add another well-known celebrity to the ever-growing list of Donald Trump haters.
Joining Arizona State’s Origins Project director Lawrence Krauss at Arizona State University for a dialogue called ‘Finding the Creativity in Madness’, Golden Globe winner Johnny Depp briefly aired his grievances toward the Republican presidential hopeful.
The star actor recently portrayed Donald Trump in a Funny or Die skit. During his sit down with Krauss, Depp stated it was very difficult to get into Trump’s character, because he views Trump as being a brat. The actor also performed various impersonations of the billionaire, much to the audience’s delight.
“You’ve got Reagan, back in the day, saying: ‘Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall’,” Depp said. “Donald Trump: ‘I’m going to build a wall. A fabulous wall, a sensational, sensational wall.'”
We’ll see if Depp’s comments have any affect on voters, as the next Republican primaries occur on March 15 in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio.
- Arizona State University on-campus event will continue despite lawsuit
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals
- Arizona State University students invent at-home Pap smear device
- Gov. Doug Ducey to introduce plan to address some school safety issues