The debate on drone warfare has come to Hollywood.
The entire premise of “Eye in the Sky” is based around the use of drones in the fight against terrorism. Basically, the United States and England team up to take out some questionable characters in Kenya, when things go wrong. I won’t give it away, but the mission goes from “capture” to “kill.”
“Eye in the Sky” is a really well-done thriller that’s a good watch. It attempts to tackle the moral debate surrounding drones as weapons and will make you question how our nation deploys the devices.
I really liked this movie and it’s worth seeing. Helen Mirren is excellent.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots