A Phoenix-area group is looking to help families turn over a new leaf and change their lives for the better.
The charity, by no coincidence, is called A New Leaf. It looks to pair families who need a helping hand with tools and services that will help them gain financial independence for a lifetime.
The group operates at more than 20 locations across the Valley and offers numerous services — domestic violence shelters, homeless shelters, affordable housing, youth and foster care services and job training, to name a few.
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes will host A New Leaf’s Camaraderie Gala on Saturday night to benefit domestic violence and homeless shelters.
A New Leaf accepts donations online.
Bruce St. James & Pamela Hughes
- 2018 Phoenix Open raises record-breaking $12.2M for Arizona charities
- Owner of Phoenix bar donates nearly $13K in sales to Florence victims
- Migrant parents to file complaint against officials in child separations
- KTAR, Arizona Sports to host annual PCH Give-A-Thon this week
- Families don’t have to freak out when kids go away for college