A Phoenix-area group is looking to help families turn over a new leaf and change their lives for the better.
The charity, by no coincidence, is called A New Leaf. It looks to pair families who need a helping hand with tools and services that will help them gain financial independence for a lifetime.
The group operates at more than 20 locations across the Valley and offers numerous services — domestic violence shelters, homeless shelters, affordable housing, youth and foster care services and job training, to name a few.
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes will host A New Leaf’s Camaraderie Gala on Saturday night to benefit domestic violence and homeless shelters.
A New Leaf accepts donations online.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open raises record $10M for charity
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix-area nonprofits tabbed for literacy funding
- Main Street Minute: Mexican food chain to donate to Harvey relief
- Main Street Minute: Arizona Make-A-Wish receives generous donation
- Main Street Minute: 2 Arizona schools can win learning garden