PHOENIX — The Arizona Department of Transportation said freeway-improvement projects will force closures or lane restrictions in the Phoenix area the weekend of March 11-14:
• The eastbound Loop 101 off-ramp at Cave Creek Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 3 p.m. Sunday for pavement repair. There will also be right-lane restrictions on northbound and southbound Cave Creek Road at Loop 101.
• Southbound State Route 51 will be narrowed to one lane at Glendale Avenue 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for pavement repair.
• Southbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes between University Drive and Broadway Road from 3 a.m. to noon Saturday for overhead message board repair.
• Southbound SR 51 narrowed to two lanes between Indian School and Thomas Roads from 3 a.m. to 12 p.m. Sunday for overhead message board repair.
• Interstate 10 in both directions at milepost 95 (approximately 50 miles west of downtown Phoenix) will experience delays between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday as traffic is intermittently stopped for APS overhead power line installation.