PHOENIX — If you’re looking for a nice little spot to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this week, you should start making your way to the West Valley now.
The site used Yelp reviews to determine with Irish spot was the best spot outside of Ole Eire in each state.
Apparently creating a good pub means having some good food.
“Best authentic Irish pub in town,” one review cited by BuzzFeed read. “Great environment, very friendly staff, and the food is out of this world. Everything is made fresh, and tastes excellent. I recommend the wings for sure. Curry chips are another favorite of mine as well.”
Other reviews posted to the social media site gave similar reviews.
“Bleu cheese burger and in-house fresh cut fries is hands down the best burger/fries combo I’ve had in Phoenix,” another read.
If you want to experience Tim Finnegan’s for yourself on March 17, the bar is offering special deals in honor of the greenest of holidays.
The restaurant will open at 8 a.m. and live music will begin at 9 a.m.
There will be bagpipers, promotional giveaways and drink specials.
- Phoenix libraries hosting program to learn about solar eclipse
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny
- Man is so terrified of heights he has to crawl to edge of cliff
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally