KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The second Shake Shack in Arizona will debut Wednesday. The doors were set to open at 11 a.m. near Central Avenue and Camelback Road. The first Shake Shack opened last month in Scottsdale.
• Whataburger fans can now Snap for burgers. The fast-food joint is asking fans to follow the fast-food restaurant on Snapchat to find out how to win a free burger every week for a decade.
- Flagstaff student to face charges for Snapchat shooting threat
- Main Street Minute: Burger-chain customers donate to Phoenix hospital
- Main Street Minute: Shake Shack customers can help feed hungry kids
- Chandler school receives threat on social media, student arrested
- Phoenix-area mayors to talk trash to prevent freeway litter