PHOENIX — The holiday season always leads to a spike in out-of-state relatives wanting to visit, especially those from colder climates.
After the traditional meal with family at home, however, a lot of Phoenix-area residents are left wondering where to take the aunts and uncles next.
Thankfully, Phoenix has experienced a boom in quality food over the past few years. Nothing
kills time entertains family creates a cherished holiday memory better than a tasty meal.
Here are the best 10 Phoenix-area spots to take family from out-of-town.
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items
- She Said: 10 Phoenix spots to celebrate National Doughnut Day