PHOENIX — Police in the Phoenix area are asking the public to be on the lookout for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl near a community pool.
Gilbert Police said the suspect attempted to sexually assault the girl early Saturday morning while she was sitting in a park near a community pool in the 3700 block of East Yeager Drive.
The suspect is described as a 40-year-old man with brown and gray slicked-back hair, a goatee, between 5’8″ and 5’10” tall and had a muscular build.
The man fled on foot after the sexual assault attempt.
If anyone has information about the crime or the suspect, they are encouraged to call the Gilbert Police Department at 480-503-6500.
- Vehicle crimes surge in Phoenix suburb known for safety
- Missouri-based Park University to open Gilbert campus later this year
- Gilbert residents could see utility rates increase later this year
- 3 Arizona cities rank among best in nation for first-time home buyers
- County prosecutors clear Gilbert police in fatal shooting of detention officer