PHOENIX — Police in the Phoenix area are asking the public to be on the lookout for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl near a community pool.
Gilbert Police said the suspect attempted to sexually assault the girl early Saturday morning while she was sitting in a park near a community pool in the 3700 block of East Yeager Drive.
The suspect is described as a 40-year-old man with brown and gray slicked-back hair, a goatee, between 5’8″ and 5’10” tall and had a muscular build.
The man fled on foot after the sexual assault attempt.
If anyone has information about the crime or the suspect, they are encouraged to call the Gilbert Police Department at 480-503-6500.
- Gilbert woman born without uterus raising funds for surgery
- Phoenix Children’s, Dignity Health to open new facility in East Valley
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix’s Banner Health earns spots on top hospitals list
- Gilbert mayor won’t fund Milwaukee Brewers spring training stadium
- Opinion: Brewers hitting bottle, not ball, with possible move to Gilbert